Sunday 11 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #4 - Promarker Neutral Tone Art

The letraset Promarkers are professional art markers for Artists and I used the Neutral tones which are shades of grey to color in this rather old drawing I did with an ink pen last year. The Promarkers are excellent for blending various tones of color together and can be layered upon each other to create vastly different and richer tones.

The ink drawing is of a Demons head (No surprise there!) and I was happy at the end result of this quick colored piece of art. You can also look at the video I did here - Promarker Neutral Tones Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..