Wednesday 14 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #7 - Monster Drawing

Monster drawing in the daily sketch journal.  I was adamant that this creature would have lots of teeth. And the monster would look like some kind of Serpent rising from the water. Still needs some work on the background, maybe some more pencil cross hatching stylie.

A thought dawned on me when I am on day 7 of this Daily Sketch Journal post series. What if I work on the drawings and provide little updates as I go? That would be cool, as you'll see the development of the art like a proper ongoing art journal. Look for updates on this and all posts in the series. I plan on posting one a day in the sketch journal forever as long as I am sketching that is.

daily sketch journal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..