Thursday 15 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #8 - Vampire Demon Chained

A Vampire Demon all chained up was my thought for this quick looking sketch. Again with some previous drawings, this is a quick draft of an idea that needs to be fleshed out more perhaps?

The lines represent the chains and there is an easy way to draw chains see this drawing video - Drawing Chains

I'll update this design when I develop it some more.

daily sketch journal
Close up look of the Vampire Demon quick sketch. I need to clarify the look of the design and straighten out some of the obvious flaws in the structure of the bones, but I'm not worrying too much about that.

vampire demon sketch drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..