Saturday 17 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #10 - Horror Demon Expanding Art

Yet another A3 sized illustration starting here in the middle with more demonic horror creatures and with this one I wanted to document the drawing process and do a drawing video which I will post when fully complete.

I'll also post updates on this piece of art too with new sections of the illustration as I go along.

daily sketch journal
A tiny section of a large A3 sized illustration of demon horror art by Wayne Tully







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..