Wednesday 14 January 2015

I'll Draw A Horror Skull Black Ink Drawing On Fiverr

Over on Fiverr I have a gig running that I created in which I will draw a horror skull and it is a gig that anyone can buy the service and use the drawing I create for your business or any other purpose. Don't forget to watch the short video which shows some black and white skull art being created with final details on them.

There are some extra stuff I offer if you choose to pay more and so that means quite a few designs which will be drawn very professionally and uniquely for you. Wayne Tully is the name and look my art gig up on Fiverr.com, my username is waynezart.

horror skull drawing service
Part of a horror skull drawing I did way back in 2014

Update 1/06/21: I've updated this post to reflect the changes that happened since the date of posting. Art on there is no longer a very low $5 (although you may find some Artists from other Countries selling their illustration services for a low price) and I've now updated my prices to match my improved artwork that I now currently create.

Here is a commission I did awhile back over there and I've since created a few more gig offers over there, the most popular one is the Drawing black album art

Fiverr art creature commission





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..