Wednesday 31 July 2024

Return Of The Living Dead Art Prints

 Return of the living dead art prints.

I drew the head of the Tarman zombie awhile back on a 30 day live stream, each day, I'd draw something completely different from the last.

Return of the Living Dead was such a classic horror comedy movie of the 1980's. Such an iconic movie of the time.

Here is a print of the colour art from the inked drawing I first created.

You can buy a print here (A4 size) Return of the Living Dead art print


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..