Saturday 31 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #24 - The Thing Inspired Art

Designing another Thing inspired head drawing based off of John Carpenters film The Thing. This is inspired from the two heads that look like they are being ripped and forced apart, it's the frozen thing creature Kurt Russel and the team find in the Antarctic.

I wanted to make this lightly different and more me than a realistic version of whats gone before. that's why I added one human head at the bottom and something else at the top which helps separate the two heads in my opinion even though they are joined together.

Still need to work on more of the inks for this drawing and colour it with some funky colours.

the thing creature sketch
The Thing close up two heads being forced together and then ripped apart at the same time, needs more work



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..