Friday 30 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #23 - Vampire Sketch The Strain

Currently drawing more The Strain artwork in particular the vampires from that TV show of the same name. I want to create a few good art illustrations prints of these and this one I'm working on I wanted to just do the head like it's just been chopped off and all the vampire virus worms are splattered around the head of the Vampire. I'm not sure if I'm going to colour this as yet, but this is the pencil sketch and inked drawing I have done so far.

On a slightly funny note, it looks like the Vampires tongue is waving on it's missing nose like a little kid saying "Na Na Na Na Na!" lol. Think I'll keep that in the design though, now onto inking the drawing and I'm thinking about some heavy black in the background to help all the worms and thinned out white blood stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..