Tuesday 27 January 2015

Creature Drawing on Wood

I always seem to get bored easily and finding new stuff to draw on can help relieve the mundane efforts occurring on my drawing board. So I decided to draw something on the wood panel in my shed. Of course it's a creature drawing of some sort with a giant eyeball at the centre of the art.

I did a video (Drawing a monster on wood) of the first lot of drawing, but I do want to update with more as I go along as per usual with my blog posts.



Of course in the photo below you can't see the full thing, but with subsequent updates I hope to add more to the drawing and show you different sections of the whole piece.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..