Sunday 25 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #18 - Friday The 13th Hockey Mask Art

A Friday the 13th Hockey mask drawing. I was trying to capture the essence of the movie series and I think I'll get there. I will color it soon. Just see how it goes!

I like the texture I achieved with a black brush pen around the hockey mask. I guess it was supposed to resemble coagulated blood and maybe splashed blood or something.

friday the 13th hockey mask art
The hockey mask looks quite menacing because there is no emotion to show on this inked illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..