Monday 26 January 2015

Just Thought This Photo Would Amuse

Last year I was experimenting with trying to place my tripod and camera in better positions to make better drawing videos and after a nice cup of coffee one morning I had a brain wave of an idea which in my head sounded and would've looked awesome and been amazing for my video production and...well I tried it and I wasn't happy with it at all...me and my pathetic ideas!

The idea as you can see from the photo below was to prop a tripod and camera down the back of my hoodie top and it would show a nice over head view of my drawing board as I worked...lol. I'm a right joker, this was the shittest idea I have ever had (Please excuse my Mrs' Supernatural photos in the background...sometimes they stare at me!)...good day to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..