Monday 1 February 2021

Cerberus The 3 Headed Hell Hound Re-Drawing

 A few years ago I drew a couple of drawings trying to work out the Cerberus Hellhound and was quite happy with the results at the time, see post here - Drawing Cerberus Hellhound

Over time though, my artwork and style has evolved and become something better and so I thought I would re-draw that creature and see what it would look like or see if I could improve upon it. Could it be reworked or was it just a stroke of luck how I actually drew an artwork that just seemed to work out in composition.

Here are the two work in progress scans I did, the first one was the initial line drawing before all of the inked details added in the second one. I kept the overall composition, but just went overboard on the ink pen details and made the creature a rotten looking hellish version, much like the skin had been ripped off to reveal the flesh.

Cerberus Hell Hound ink line drawing

Cerberus Ink drawing with a black gel ink pen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..