Sunday 3 June 2012

Drawing A Vampire Skull

How to draw a vampire skull

This drawing tutorial is derived from a tattoo art idea I drew some time ago. And so I thought why not make a drawing tutorial out of it. Drawing a vampire skull was and always shall be a design that looks cool as skulls always look great as a tattoo idea. This Vampire skull I wanted to draw on a side profile, so that the teeth looked prominent and so that I could sketch in the all of the detail which helps bring out the evil looking skull design.

The first art video below you can see that I was exploring the drawing as you should in the sketching stage.


Inking the Skull now with a fine line gel ink pen. I tried to add better detail and help clarify some of the drawing by going over the pencil lines and adding extra details.


Coloring the Vampire Skull with Crayola color pencils. The idea is to create a flesh color for this Vampiric skull and let the colors create the three dimensional nature of this skull design and improve the drawing.


Watch a step by step vampire skull bonus drawing video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..