Monday 15 November 2021

Daily Sketch: Warhammer Chaos Plague Helm Art

 

Warhammer is a great childhood bit of nostalgia and one that brings back happy memories of creative day dreams and trying to figure out how to draw the stuff I used to see in the White Dwarf magazine.

For this drawing I wanted to try and go for the disgusting chaos plague, sort of like the Nurgle creatures with a lot of rot on this rotten helmet with almost intestine like gas mask tubes.

As a kid, I never could perfect the ink work on this or similar types of drawings and so in later life, I'm happy to try and realize this fantasy stuff more now that I love to draw dark horror themed stuff more now than ever.

One of my most favourites is the Plaguebearers and I've never really successfully drawn one that I've liked, so I hope to have a go and see how that turns out.

As with other ink drawings of creatures and monsters I really enjoy inking the flesh textures as I can waste a lot of time inking loads of them details on a piece of artwork.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..