Monday 15 November 2021

Daily Sketch: Dark Demon Souls Necrosphere Ink Drawing

 A dark demon souls necrosphere ink sketch I did in an art stream here - Drawing Dark Thing

dark demon souls ink drawing
This was just a concept sketch based on an idea I had for a t-shirt design, it may need some re-working as half way through like most drawings I had a better idea,but it still is a valid ink sketch and one that I could develop in time.

I didn't want to make the design complicated and one that would have been difficult to cut out from the white background as most t-shirt designs must be a transparent image.

I drew a similar piece years ago, and I coloured that in green with the skulls not really looking demonic like in this photo.

I guess this is another common theme for me to draw. The thick outline on the top of the design really is bugging me, so I'll have to work on that a bit, maybe get some more inky textures in there to work that thick ink line out.

I love inking this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..