Tuesday 16 November 2021

Daily Sketch: Dark Demon Soul Necronisphere Ink Sketch

 


This is a variation of the one I did here - Dark Demon Soul Art and I wanted to make a few changes, just to get the design looking right in my mind and on paper.

The demon skull had to be a bit more in the centre and the other skulls stretching rotten flesh surrounding it, it was a minor change that I felt I had to do, although I do like both designs, I do feel that I could do a 3rd version of this drawing and mix it up even further.

Something that I never thought about whilst drawing these, they look like pizzas, which was unintentional.

Again, I'm still working on this concept for a t-shirt design and although I like the drawings so far, I feel it just needs a little bit more development and also finishing or rather neaten up the inks on the drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..