Tuesday 20 June 2023

Daily Sketch: Dark Cosmic Creature Art (Work in Progress)

 

dark cosmic horror art
Part of a series of artworks I've been working on for several months in between other work.

Dark Dimensional Creatures of the Cosmos will be 10 large A3 artworks of various cosmic creature entities, all in full colour. you may have seen some of the others in various stages of development on this blog elsewhere.

I liked this one with the reds and the blues just contrasting well together. Still a work in progress, as I want to work on utilizing more paint to create layers over the top of the Copic Markers and Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils.

I hope to complete these and I'll show you the full series of themed cosmic art that are very much inspired by the creatures of HP Lovecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..