Sunday 18 June 2023

How To Draw Zombie Heads In Pencil

How to draw zombie heads in pencil. Undead zombie heads and faces are my favourite to draw as you can pretty much draw as many different variations for the face of a zombie as possible and there are no limits as to how you can draw them, but starting off you have to have an underlying grasp of the skull structure to help create some seriously cool but thin looking zombie heads.

Here is a video that I created on drawing zombie head examples which can help you further.


Here are the rough pencil drawings I did to warm up to drawing the final larger rotten zombie head illustration in pencil.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..