Sunday 28 May 2023

Art Commission: Entombed In Entrails Ink Drawing

art commission entombed in entrails ink art

 I did this commission entitled Entombed in Entrails for a t-shirt or some kind of band merch design, I can't quite remember.

I quite enjoyed inking the fine details on the tomb and all of the entrails too.

Often when it comes to drawing commissions I nearly always have to plan these out and sketch them a few different ways before settling on a final design.

I must have sketched the tomb in a different angle several times until I had the idea of viewing the coffin like tomb from above with the lid ajar on top, it seemed to work best.

If you would like me to draw you a commission, such as this, I do colour work also, contact me through my Instagram here Wayne Tully Horror Art and I'll be happy to discuss working on a commission with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..