Wednesday 27 July 2022

Mordor Lord Of The Rings Acrylic Painting

 I have recently attempted to practice painting with some good results and some of my acrylic paintings are for sale. Time and effort has been put into this particular painting. Although I would have liked to add more stuff to it, but maybe on another painting.

Buy Mordor Lord Of The Rings Painting


I had to include Mount Doom And The Eye of Sauron with the red and dark sky and rocky mountains. I used a reference photo, but went my own way with it half way through.


lord of the rings mordor painting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..