Tuesday 1 June 2021

Resident Evil Nemesis Head Copic Marker Art

 A couple of Resident Evil Nemesis head artworks I have been working on. The second one I started a few years back and have only just dug out the drawing under a stack of other artwork and have started to finish off the ink work and add some more colors.

The first one, sort of similar I did the basic ink drawing awhile back and colored this in on an art stream recently here - Colouring Nemesis Head Artwork 

I did a Nemesis Acrylic Painting which is available for sale 

Mainly used copic markers which are excellent for smooth blends and skin tones etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..