Wednesday 2 June 2021

Drawing An Imaginary Dark Souls Creature Concept (video)

 Drawing an imaginary dark souls creature boss concept is something that I wanted to try and have a go at creating for quite awhile. If you've played the Dark Souls video games, then you'll know that the bosses in the game are some of the most amazing concepts I've seen and that in turn inspired me to have a go at sketching, inking and coloring a boss creature.

Here is the video - How I drew an imaginary Dark Souls Boss Creature






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..