Tuesday 23 April 2013

How To Draw A Tank

How to draw a Tank. This is a very simple photo guide of me drawing a basic tank from one of my Son's Toy Tanks. I suppose it is useful in that I break down the steps to draw this and whilst not a perfectly drawn Tank, it is an effort of sketching one. Trying to break down any difficult thing to draw is your best bet when drawing this kind of stuff.

Whether it is reference photos or actual Toys, you can really get a good insight into drawing real life objects and vehicles such as this. Follow along or draw it yourself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..