Wednesday 25 July 2012

How To Draw A Castle Landscape

Drawing a castle landscape is always a fun thing to draw and as always I like to draw Castles that are at the end of a long winding path that seems to have been carved out and is looking rather like it will just fall down and leave you stranded there at the Castle. In the nearly 25 minute long video below I tried to convey some drawing tips and insights into my own personal drawing process which may not of course be the same as your own approach, but I hope you found this art video useful in some way.

Drawing something like this is always in the sketching process and actually thinking about the composition of your drawing and what the main area of focus will be. So watch the drawing video below and get some ideas for drawing your own Castle landscapes. (Future videos I will release that will tie in with this one are all about drawing in perspective, so look for them soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..