Thursday 7 October 2010

I will draw an original skull drawing with a black sharpie marker

I'll draw you a skull design, but you can get an original skull drawing scan from me and if you like I will customize it to what you want exactly if you wish. I'll add no text, just an illustration.

If you want it delivered as a digital file, which would be easier then please click below and I'll sort out a cool skull drawing for you within a specified time frame.

Update: I now offer a fully rendered ink design, high resolution scan and cleaned up professional skull image that you can use for t-shirts or other merch.

I will draw an original skull drawing with a black sharpie marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..