Friday 15 October 2010

How To Draw A Predator

In the following video I drew a Predator face and for once it went quite well and drawing it didn't take long either. When drawing a Predator it is best to know properly how they look with a reference photo of some sort.

When you watch the drawing video below, take note of the beginning sketches and see how they relate to the final drawing, always have an end goal in mind of how your drawing is going to look.

This is only the start of me drawing other well established creature icons, as I really like the Predator face design and when you see the original movie again and again it just brings back those first memories of ever seeing the Predator (I must have been about 7 or 8 years old!)

See how to draw a Predator face.....

3 comments:

  1. i <3 this!!
    its super good!!
    THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrs now! Glad you found this useful!, more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that´s fantastic you´re a great artist !

    ReplyDelete

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..