Monday 18 October 2010

Weekly Sketch: Learn To Draw A Maggot Faced Demon

Drawing a maggot faced demon creature is what the following video explores, it is based on an idea from a request I got on my YouTube channel and so I tried to sketch it out and it turned out quite well.

Although I am working on another variation as the request did state that it had to have maggots pouring out of it's eyes....and that to me might be even better!

Watch the drawing video below as I'm working on weekly videos now to replace the wekly sketch section that I haven't done for a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..