Friday 9 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #2 - Horror Skull

I got really carried away with this one, whilst this still remains unfinished as I need to draw in more webs surround the skull and weird Wyrm creature. I used a combination of Pigma Microns and a thicker 0.8 Uni-Pin ink pen and a White gelly roll ink pen for the white out highlights. I also wanted to not really draw in that much solid black areas with thick black markers and so instead I tried to utilize the cross hatching method and some choice scribbles for some kind of illustrative effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..