Thursday 8 January 2015

My Daily Sketch Journal #1

I thought about doing a daily Sketch journal showing some new artworks for this year and really just to get back in the habit of drawing new stuff again after a lackluster end of the year 2014 and dire start to the new year 2015 with any creative output on both occasions. Sometimes it's just cool to try and challenge yourself, because you're the only one that can do it.



Here is my first sketch of the day which is actually an ink sketch, it's a near finished concept ink drawing, but it's a piece of art nonetheless. I guess some days will be harder than others to try and draw or create something and I suppose I'll just have to push through them hard days. So today is the 8th of January 2015, lets see if I can keep this up for as long as possible. Some art will be spontaneous like this one, but others might be more well thought out and planned in any given day, so who knows.

Back to the piece of art, it features three skulls and I definitely want the blackness of the subject to be the central theme of this quick concept drawing. Certainly this quick art will give me the idea to try and do a more detailed version of this idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..