Tuesday 20 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #13 - Screaming Zombie Head Artwork

A screaming Zombie head artwork. I'm really determined to keep up with this even though I do the drawings and then lately forget to upload them. I was thinking about a screaming Zombie head and I'll think about adding some nice and vibrant colors to this illustration at some point. As always I'll update with new updates right on this blog post about this Zombie artwork as I go along.

screaming zombie head art
I was toying with the idea of giving this Zombie head some hair, but alas no. I might do some funky colors however and make this visually stunning if at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..