Thursday 22 January 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #15 - Zombie Head Drawing DOTD

I went Zombie mad today and drew a Zombie face from the classic 70's Dawn of the Dead movie and will color it in with various art markers and colored pencils. Here are the pencil sketches so far and then what follows on from that, well we'll see!

This is the Plaid Shirt Zombie from the classic 70's Dawn of the Dead movie, once I get around to coloring it, it will have that 70's charm I think. Look for the inks and a splash of color later....

dawn of the dead zombie
I suppose the bad lighting adds some sort of effect to this Dawn of the Dead zombie drawing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..