Tuesday 22 July 2014

How To Draw A Skeleton Key

Drawing a Skeleton key idea concept here was more on the aspect of the literal meaning of a skeleton key with some unique fashioning of some bones to create the idea. It's all about trying to make a key that is beyond the usual skeleton keys that open all doors. On my Art website I posted this video, but I added an alternative step by step look at drawing a Skeleton Key

Sketching your idea is the way to visualize the concept and then inking your drawing helps to improve your design as I have done in my drawing video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..