Tuesday 9 September 2014

Illustrative Arts Exhibition Princes Quay Hull

In the month of August 2014 from the 1st to the 29th I had a small selection of my artwork featured in a larger gallery with some very talented Artists with work that was themed illustrative arts which included lots of cool art in different styles. I thought I would post the photos of that gallery exhibition here.

See if you can find my art in the middle of the awesome art.

princes quay hull art gallery
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..