Tuesday 9 September 2014

I Am Selling My Art On Ebay

I have toyed with the idea of selling on eBay for awhile. I used to sell a few bits and pieces years ago with some good results, but haven't done any new listings in years. So from now I am starting to get back into listing some of my art on eBay. For now I will ship to just the UK, but soon once I grasp the sites changes and find out the shipping rates I will post worldwide.

Here is my eBay user page - Wayne Tully eBay Art and I'll always have some art listed. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..