Tuesday 22 July 2014

How To Draw A Skull With Wings

How to draw a skull with wings I would have done a drawing video of earlier, but never got around to doing it. The idea of a skull with black crow like wings just seemed like a good idea to draw. The concept is a tattoo enthusiasts dream to have something like this inked on their arm. Of course I didn't add any color, because I quite liked the black and white color contrast.

I used a combination of ink pens such as a permanent black art marker and a pigma micron and uni-pin fine liner pens which are waterproof and then a Sakura gelly roll white pen to do some cool highlight effects over the black.

Watch the drawing video and have fun drawing a skull with wings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..