Thursday 15 July 2010

New Flaming Skull Keyring Keychain

I just finished creating this flaming skull design and I uploaded it onto a few Zazzle products for now and one of them was this collectible keychain, I like how this piece of skull art turned out as I originally did a half finished felt tip drawing of this skull on fire and then I had scanned it into my computer and just forgot about it and so the other day, I thought hey why not give it a color make over using Gimp!

And that's what I did, I thought about the red and a few oranges and yellows for the flames and just blended them all together with the smudge tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..