Monday 19 July 2010

How To Draw A Warrior Soldiers Helmet

Drawing a warrior soldiers helmet really just takes a small amount of effort and imagination, of course looking at real life historic helemts of old will give you better ideas, but this is a drawing video that I did and it shows you how to draw a simple looking fantasy warrior or soldiers helmet, I used a HB pencil to draw this helmet and I had fun drawing this one and I think in the video it reminded me that I need to draw a skeleton warrior which is coming up soon!

So, watch the drawing video and see how to draw one possible soldier warriors helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..