Thursday 30 September 2010

Horror Skull Demon Art Time Lapse Video

I'd always wanted to do a time lapse video of me drawing and coloring something in and so with this horror skull demon art that I drew whilst I had the Flip camera rolling I thought I would implement the time lapse on this video to see how it looks and it looks great.

I might try and add sound next time or maybe some cool effects or something, I don't know yet, just watch the video to see me draw a horror demon skull in 1 minute and 12 seconds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..