Monday 27 September 2010

Gargoyle Art Ideas And Pencil Sketches

Gargoyles are great to draw I've found out quite recently, as I have just started drawing them last year and a bit this year and on my Fantasy art video channel on YouTube I have created 3 videos so far experimenting with drawing a Gargoyle. Each Gargoyle has it's own look and design and the designs have something in common with an almost stone like texture to the drawings.

I have an upcoming Gargoyle drawing tutorial and in that you will find a fusion of these Gargoyle drawings.

Look at the drawing videos and be inspired to draw your own Gargoyle.







I've always remembered Gargoyles from that movie Gremlins 2 where the winged Gremlin gets covered in concrete and then flies on top of a building and dries rock solid, classic.

Draw yourself a Gargoyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..