Wednesday 5 July 2023

Daily Sketch: Split Face Horror Ink Sketch

 

This split face horror ink sketch is a new ink design intended for a t-shirt design. And when finished properly cleaning up the inks, I'll be selling this as a licensed artwork on my art store here - Wayne Tully Horror Art Store.

For a few years now, I've been drawing various variations of this theme, all inspired by The Thing as always. Not really sure were these creations come from.

The process of inking these imagined ideas is always the fun part, to see where the drawing goes from pencil sketch to finished ink drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..