Thursday 11 June 2009

New Skull Art Drawing Available As A Poster Print

I did this drawing years ago, but then only recently inverted the colour to create what you see below, I like the effect of the shaded drawing being turned inside out, so the dark areas become white and the white background becomes black.

The skull art is something that I am specializing in more as time goes on what with tattoo designs that I am concentrating on together with graphic novel ideas that I have.

Skulls have that simplistic design and you can place them into other drawings as great central design elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..