Monday 26 April 2010

Recent Drawing Videos From "Fantasy Art Inspirations"

Some recent drawing videos from my youtube channel fantasy art inspirations, it seems that the past week has been a video creation week, so I thought I would highlight some of the videos that I uploaded and see which ones could be of use to you and your fantasy art.

First up I have always wanted to do a how to ink a comic book page, to compliment my other videos on how to layout a comic book page which I did previously by just showing the step by step sketches on each video step.

Watch how to ink a comic book page which just goes through the inking process and progression. There are 4 Videos which show different tages of the page drawing:-

Video 1 Starting to ink the page

Video 2 Inking

Video 3 Continuing the inking

Video 4 Finished inks

And there'll be more drawing comic book stuff, because I am a comic book fan and also creating my own graphic novels too, so I'll put together some good videos on the subject.

Also I did this quick video on a graphic novel project that I am working on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..