Wednesday 10 November 2021

Daily Sketch: An Inked Cthulhu Ink Drawing Commission

 In today's Daily Sketch I wanted to focus on this Cthulhu creature sketch that I created for a client a few months ago. They wanted a Chihuahua head with tentacles and claws and something that would look quite creepy and horror themed and so this was what I came up with.


cthulhu ink drawing commission
Before I sent the final image I had to edit the tentacles around the dogs mouth as they had to go.

For most of 2020 and 2021 sketching, drawing and inking these Cthulhu themed creatures has become an obsession and one that I happily embrace any chance that I get.

When it comes to the inking process, I love inking all the textures on creatures skin, the flesh texture is one of the most relaxing to do on these monster drawings.

 For awhile I've been offering an illustration service drawing these Cthulhu creatures over on Fiverr. And the gig that you can check out is here  - Draw You Dark Cthulhu Creature Art if you or someone you know may want one of these types of creature drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..