Thursday 28 January 2021

Paint Sketching Something From A Nightmare Dream

 As the title of the video suggests I do forget to make simple and quick videos or posts like this that break down a process of paint sketching.

So here is a quick video that breaks down how I achieved this simple paint sketch based on a nightmare I had about weird Lovecraftian creatures, I think the Purple of the design really made it vivid in my minds eye.

It's a very short video and hopefully it shows and inspires you to create something similar with whatever you'd like to have a go at painting.

Paint Sketching Something From My Nightmare



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..