Monday 2 February 2015

Daily Sketch Journal #26 - Tree Skull Art Fiverr Commission

I'm working on a tree skull art design for a Fiverr client and the idea was based on a facebook image that had a tree with a few hidden faces in it.  You can check out the Fiverr gig right here - I'll draw a horror skull in black ink for $5

The challenge with this piece of art was to make the skulls look almost hidden within the tree itself. In the pencil drawing above I think I'm getting away with it. I need to ink this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..