Tuesday 7 December 2010

Skull Art Drawing Video - Drawing A Skull Clown

Skull Clowns sound quite cool when you say the name and they are cool to draw, so in this drawing video you can see me draw a skull clown and I draw it with a 5B pencil, a quite soft pencil that shows up quite dark on the papers surface quite well and then I ink the clown skull with my trusty gel ink pen

I'll have to come back and color this either with Crayola pencils or scan this image into the computer and do a sceen capture color demonstration which might be awesome to do.....Draw yourself a Clown Skull, watch the drawing video below.

2 comments:

  1. Great site, Wayne - Just thought I would swing by and see how it is all developing. Hopefully, they are installing broadband here next year, so I will actually be able to work through your video courses!

    All the best for the New Year.

    Sufi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers now Sufi!

    Sorry about the late reply, playing catch up with everything online now as it's been hectic few weeks.

    Watch out for the release of a new range of ebooks over the next few months!

    ReplyDelete

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..