Tuesday 7 December 2010

Drawing A Scary Cemetery Drawing Video Included

Drawing a scary cemetery is what I did quite recently. Sketched a bit to begin with just to get some ideas and inspiration and then I just threw myself into this drawing video of drawing a scary cemetery, not quite sure if it's scary enough, but you get the idea with this video.

Try and draw a graveyard or cemetery scene yourself and see how you get on with it.....
Watch the drawing video below.....

Drawing a Scary Cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..