Monday 29 November 2010

Demon Tattoo Art Iphone Case

Can't you tell that Zazzle has just introduced these iphone cases and I am impressed with the design size available for your art to be printed on as I've managed to nearly fit the whole thing on some of the designs I've uploaded.

This demon art tattoo was one I drew years ago and was simply a shaded drawing with thin ink lines, but I did the Gimp thing again and added to it which made it into a new design almost, so I'm pleased with the way it turned out and I'm on the learning journey with the Gimp art software as there are many other things I can do with this free artists software and I intend to find out.

Drawing a piece of demonic tattoo art was quite fun I'll try to do some more of this quite soon....

Demon Tattoo Art speckcase
Demon Tattoo Art by waynetully
View more iphone designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..