Sunday 31 October 2010

Halloween Drawing: Screaming Skull Art Video

For Halloween I did a quick sketching video with my great art markers the Sharpie and I drew in this video a screaming skull which was probably more demonic in the design with it's spiky teeth.

It's a fairly simple design that you can try and have a go at yourself or draw something completely different if you wanted to. Drawing stuff for Halloween has always interested me and will continue to do so in the future.

Watch the short video on drawing this Halloween demonic inspired screaming skull......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..