Sunday 31 October 2010

How To Draw Captain Hook - Use An Action Figure For Inspiration

Drawing Captain Hook is always a good thing to try and draw and in the following drawing video you can pick up some ideas and a bit of inspiration to draw your very own Captain Hook. I started to draw a Captain Hook pirate based off my sons action figure as it had some good details to draw from, you may want to find a reference photo or something that will help to represent a good figure to draw from for your classic pirate drawing.

Watch the drawing video and see how the Captain Hook figure is sketched up from scratch and how I finish the thing, you can see the final inked version right t the end of the video and if there are any requests for me to show the actual inking stage on my videos, then please do comment below.



Learn to draw pirates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantasy Art Inspiring Resources

It is recommended that you don't spam this blog as your comments won't be published.

I welcome any opinions and feedback about this blog aswell as your chance to shine too as you can find lots of inspiration through this fantasy art blog, so ask questions when you have them and I'll do my best to answer them for you..